Sunday, November 13, 2016

Partner In My Education

Throughout this processes, I have found that I have not only furthered my knowledge regarding the field of journalism, but I have also deepened my understanding of many life skills. Through this manner, my mentor has not only helped me develop as an intern within her company; she has guided me along my educational path. Despite any trials or tribulations I have faced, she always has helped me to grow from them and learn how to do better.
One of the goals I developed just recently was to better manage my time, so that my work can be done quickly and efficiently while also being expressed in the best quality as possible. Since this is a fairly new goal, however, I have only made a little bit of progress. What I have seen, though, is that setting this new goal has helped me get more organized in all parts of my life and has pushed me to be a better writer for my mentor. The quality and effectiveness of my articles has, in turn, been preserved, and I've been able to alleviate some of the pressure off of my mentor. By getting things done on time, communicating effectively with her, and making sure that my work is of sufficient quality, it has made her job easier as my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment